Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
A Premium pure organic EVOO that has been harvested in ways that are both sustainable to the environment as well as fully nurturing to the consumer has much greater value than an olive oil that has been produced without any restrictions on cultivation, extraction and storage.
At AKRA MOREA© we are proud to have been acknowledged by the D.I.O. (Δ.Η.Ω.) which is the Organic Products Control & Certification Organization in Greece, having been certified across our organic range, thus authorizing leading excellence.
This Premium Organic EVOO reveals complex aromas from various fruits and vegetables. The fruity intensity is similar to the intensity of the bitterness and the spiciness, revealing elegance making the EVOO balanced.
Generally, a balanced EVOO is considered to be the best for the making of sauces, using as dressing or creating lighter dishes. This is because its flavour is gentler and more delicate whilst not covering the potency of other ingredients that are used in the preparation of food.
- Fruit is in slightly ripe form.
- Olives harvested between 15th October - end November at the very latest.
- High Polyphenolic Content (up to 480ml per 20gr of product).
- Filtered at a maximum level, leaving no waste residues (scum or gossypol).
What to Expect from this Category:
- Sheer Weightless Oil Texture;
- Sharp yet Stable Flavour;
- Moderate Spices
- Balanced Mild Bitterness
- Ideal for raw use in salads, dressings, sauces, seafood/ fish plates
Comparison of Intensities Between Products:
When choosing for yourself, select according to your own preference. You may want to buy a variety of EVOOs to use for different purposes.